Christmas By The Sea Book Review

Here is a book review I did for Revell Reads. I hope you enjoy it!


Christmas By The Sea was an enjoyable read. It took me a while to get into the book, but soon, I found myself interested it what was going to happen to Wendy and her son. The book had a lot of emotion and love in it. It had much character in the way the author described the house and land around them. I loved that way you actually felt the pain of being low on money and how Wendy was very concerned about it, I felt like I was Wendy and in her shoes. I would read it. 7/10

Comments

  1. Cool! Is this review making it into the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail! Thanks for your question!
      No, I am part of a publishing company who send me books to review on my blog. I have just started doing this and have really enjoyed it!
      Have a great day!
      M

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts