My Favorite Things (summer edition) #1

Hello!
   Summer has been flying by for me and I wanted to share some of my favorite things with you all. I've done a post like this last winter and it was fun for me to write. This time i'm going to do it a little differently because i'm using pictures today. 
I took a trip out to Wyoming in May. I just love the mountains! 

Okay, this drink is my absolute favorite drink EVER! I had told my best friend how much I loved it and she went and got me a caribou gift card. She is the best<3

The green was so vibrant one day that I just had to snap a picture of it.

Campfires are one of my favorite summer things.

This is my dog, Jesse, he really loves walks! (I had to take sooo many pictures before I could get a good one because Jesse was so excited:))

Found a nest outside on the door. It was so sweet to watch birds grow after they hatched!
PC: Jeremiah Tabatt
PC: Jeremiah Tabatt

Beautiful, isn't it?
 
PC: Jeremiah Tabatt
I went on a hike with my best friend and her family to the Lost 40! The bugs were kinda bad but we still had fun! 

These summer sunsets are just stunning. 

I hope you enjoyed the 1st set of pictures from my summer! I'll be posting more soon.:)
Have a Felicitous Day!

Comments

  1. Love the pictures, and I'm glad you're having a great summer! It seems like we haven't seen y'all in ages!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts