Homemade Apple Pie

  Homemade apple pie... um, yum! I love apple pie and when someone says that they made it, I crave it! Today I decided to make an apple pie, I prepared the crust (with a helper:)) and mixed up the homemade filling. I could just taste it! I guess when the leaves start to fall, I crave anything apple. Why? Because fall screams apple pie, apple cider, apple crunch, caramel apples, and just plain apples to me. Fall has to probably be my favorite season, it is so beautiful! The other day I just had to go and look at the couple leaves on the ground and let it sink in that it is the fall of 2017. I guess I just like the little things, the things that you can enjoy and the memories you make. I guess apple pie carries good memories for me...

  What is your favorite apple dish?  

Comments

Popular Posts