Note From The Author About Bella's Adventures

  I am sad to say that 'Bella's adventure' series has come to an end. I have loved writing about Bella and her life, I think we can apply this story to our own lives.  Her brother saw that she was a Christian and wanted that joy that she had, he just needed to look.
This quote I found is very influential me to:
      Be careful how you live; you will be the only Bible some                                                people ever read.
                                                      
                                                                -William J.Toms

                                  Have a Felicitous Day! 

Comments

  1. Great story Mads! I enjoyed reading it! And what a great quote too! I am going to have to write that one down! See you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts