Bella's Adventure #8

  Lord, why are you keeping me here? What do you want me to do and where do you want me to go? I feel so lost, please help me. Amen. I stood up from laying on the floor, bible in hand and decided to walk until I found someone to tell Jesus about. Wait! I don't like talking to strangers! I quickly reminded myself to let God talk for me, it's much better to let Him do that talking. I passed a couple people as I am lost in my thoughts until I bump into, you'll never guess, Oliver. Why does he have to be everywhere I go! He is kinda getting on my nerves, maybe he is following me because he is a top FBI spy and he wants money and my secret family recipes! Or maybe it's just a coincident... 
  "Hey! Watch where you are going! I don't need you getting in my way and being late." His face was tight and slightly frightening. 
  "Goodness, sorry. Why so crabby?" I asked. 
  "My head baker just quit on me and now I have no one to help me." He angrily shook his head. 
  "Might I just say, I have lots of experience in a bakery and I would love to take up the spot!" I smiled. 
  "Sure, and who would sweep my floor?" At this point, I wanted to yell in his face but I can't. 
  "Just think about it... I'll walk with you to the bakery." I offered. 
  "I can walk alone." He took off around the corner. 
  Well, he left... Now to find someone to talk to... I looked down the street to see it empty! Oh my, God wanted me to talk to Oliver! Oh! I don't want to! I threw my pity party and headed towards the bakery. Okay, Lord. I'm all Yours, teach me how to talk to him... Little did I know, That was NOT going to be easy.

Comments

Popular Posts