Bella's adventure #6

  "Oliver! You didn't tell me about Oliver!" I asked my Papa over Skype. 
  "I just found out myself where Oliver was! I was going to tell you but you left! Oliver is you twin brother." My Papa looked at me with heavy eyes. 
  "How did I not know about him or my Mama!" Tears rolled down my face. "How could you not tell me, Papa..."
  "I'm sorry, Bella. I truly am..." 
  I went down the stairs to the living room to see that Oliver had went to get some fresh air and call his mama, I guess my mama. 
  "Bella..." Aunt Sophie hugged me tightly.
  "I am fine, I guess Paul was right... I came to Paris to take over Papa's bakery to find out I have a twin brother and a mother, and the worst part is that I don't think I'll ever be able to get Papa's bakery back."
  "Maybe you and Oliver can work things out. Trust in God." My Aunt Sophie smiled. 
  I was sitting in the guest room staring at the pink walls when I saw Oliver standing in the doorway.
  "Here, I'll see you bright and early." He tossed me an apron.
  "Seriously? You want me to come work?" I asked. 
  "Why would you think I am asking if didn't want you to come work?" He asked stupidly. 
  "Let me pray about it and I'll see what God wants me to do." I told my brother.
  "Okay, sure." He walked away and I buried my face in my pillow. 
  Lord, help me to trust You. I need to know what you want me to do, and I am sorry for not asking you about going to Paris. Please forgive me. In Jesus name, Amen.
  I lay in bed feeling restless. I feel like God is pushing me to go and see my brother again. I guess I'll go work tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts