Bella's adventure #5

  What did Paul mean? I don't have a brother and I never have. Maybe he just got me mixed up with someone else... Now to find Aunt Sophie's house, I think it is over here. Hmm, I think this is it. I quietly knocked on the door, 
  "Come in!" My Aunt yelled. 
  "Bonjour!" I squeezed my aunt tightly, I guess I have missed more then just Paris. 
  "Bella! You are here!" Sophie picked up my bag and brought me into the living room. "You need a place to stay, don't you." 
  "Yeah, I am here to get Papa's bakery back..." My sentance was cut off by a 'guest' walking in.
  "Aunt Sophie! I brought you some leftovers from the bakery!" 
  I cranked my head to the voice that I was hearing and saw a tall man with a chefs hat on. We stood there, looking at each other. This has to be Oliver. The guy who bought Papa's bakery... Wait! Did he just call MY aunt his aunt? What? 
  "Bella, this is Oliver, Oliver, this is Bella." My aunt nervously said. What is she hiding for me? I thought
  "I know who she is. I was warned..." his cocky actions spoke louder then his words.
  I just met this guy and he said WHAT? I stood there, faking a smile. 
  "Nice to meet you, I've heard about you too. Sounds like your food at the bakery is a little, hmm, dry?" I fired back, I know nothing about this guy and i'm sure his desserts are amazing but I had nothing. 
  "They're just as good as my Papa's." Oliver rolled his eyes.
  "I doubt that because my Papa's were the best!" By this time, my fists were formed and I was angry. 
  "I hate to interrupt," Aunt Sophie said "and to be the one sharing this news with you, you are siblings. If you want to know more, call your Papa himself! I'm not saying anymore." 
  I looked at Sophie, then Oliver, then back to Sophie. "This has to be fake, I've never had a brother." 
  "Yeah, I just found out I have a father and now a sister! Mama is not going to believe me..." Oliver folded his arms across his chest. 
  "Wait! Mama? WHAT?" Never in my life has my father ever talked about my mother, all I know is that they separated after I was born.

Comments

Popular Posts