Bella's adventure #3

  "You what?" I questioned my Papa.
  "I had to sell the bakery, I could not pay the bills, i'm sorry." Papa had hurt in his eyes, he now had no home and no job. 
  "You are not going back to Paris, are you?" I shook my head in disbelief. 
  "I don't think so, my new life is here."
  As I lay in bed, sleepless, I remember I promised myself that I would run Papa's bakery. How did I not know about this? I have to go to Paris and get it back. No matter how hard it is. 
  I jumped out of bed at five a.m. and booked the next flight to Paris. 
  "Where are you going?" Papa asked as he rubbed his eyes. 
  "I am going to get the bakery back. You can't change my mind."
  "I already sold it. It's too late to reconsider." Papa quickly fell back asleep and I left this note and the apartment keys for him:

Papa,
 I am going back to Paris. I will miss you. I have left you with my keys and all the information you will need to know. 


Je t'aime<3
-Bella


Comments

Popular Posts