Bella's adventure #17

  "Papa?" I cried.
  "My sweet Bella! Oh, I've missed you so much!" He held me close as I cried tears of joy. 
  After I could finally speak again, I wiped away my tears and asked, "Why are you here? I thought you were staying in New York!" 
  "Well, when my son comes and begs me at my house to come because his sister is terribly sad and lonely, how can I say no?" Papa smiled as I looked over to Oliver standing behind me, 
  "You did this for me?" Ever since I met Oliver, I thought that he had a heart of stone. He hardly smiled, never cracked a joke, and never showed compassion to me. Thank you, Lord... I quietly whispered.
  After chatting the night away with my Papa and brother, I sat on my bed and prayed,
  Lord, Thank you for Papa being here, Thank you for Oliver and I thank you for the many blessings that You have given me in the past few months. In Jesus name, Amen

Comments

Popular Posts