Bella's adventure #16

  "Thank you, come again." I kindly smiled at a customer as they walked away with some cupcakes. I went and locked the door so I could clean up and go back to Aunt Sophie's house. I told Danny to go home and I would be fine, until now... 
  I was bent down on the floor in the pantry when I felt a hand over my mouth! I turned quickly and punched the kidnapper in the gut. 
  "OLIVER!" I realized it was my brother after I punched him... 
  "Bella, seriously?" Oliver asked. 
  "What am I supposed to do when someone tries to cover my mouth? What why did you do that?" I kinda found it funny, is that wrong of me?
  "I have a surprise for you, follow me." He walked out to the front door, a wide, short, man stood with his back to us. 
  "I got her..." Oliver almost had fear in his eyes. 
  Who is this? Where did Oliver leave for? He was not supposed to be back for a couple more days... Questions are quickly running through my head and I am terrified. 
  "Bella," The mysterious man stated.

Comments

Popular Posts