Bella's adventure #15

  "Well, I'm glad you know because its a huge mess and Papa is still in New York, Aunt Sophie has been gone a lot working, and Oliver and Barb are kinda... crazy." I laughed.
  "Yeah, they sure are!" Danny's voice boomed in laughter. Danny is no longer that young man that I thought of him to be. When I left four and a half years ago, he was just sixteen. He looked very manly now and was much taller, his shoulder are wide and he has a strong build. He could just about melt anyone's heart with one glance of his steel blue eyes and joyful smile. 
  "And Bells, I still want my macaroons!" He slipped on an extra apron and helped me work. We laughed and worked, it was so great to see him. He felt more like a brother then Oliver does. 
  "And who are you?" Barb interrupted our laughter. 
  Oh no! She is going to tell Oliver about this and get me kicked out... I thought. 
  "I am Oliver's cousin, and you are?" Danny smirked, he knew who Barb was but he was obviously acting stupid. 
  "I am Oliver's mother, and you have no permission to be here." Barb stood glaring at me and Danny, I'm pretty sure that if looks could kill, we would be dead. Anyways, Danny had to have this way more under control then I did, I guess I'll let him do the taking.
  "Well, it looks like we have everything under control so I don't think we need your help... Take the day off!" Danny suggested. 
  "Wait until Oliver hears about this!" She stormed out.
  "I knew she was gonna say that, and seriously, you are gonna get me in so much trouble!" I was happy she left but then again, I don't want Oliver to kick me out.
  "I already talked to Oliver, he said I could pick up a couple shifts..." Danny raised his eyebrows and gave me a childish smile.
  "Oh Danny!" I laughed

Comments

Popular Posts