Bella's adventure #10

  "Who are you?" I asked the lady. 
  "I am Barb, and you are?" Barb questioned me. 
  "Bella, my family owns this bakery and you shouldn't be up here." I looked at Oliver. 
  "Kinda stretching it with the whole family thing..." Oliver rolled his eyes. Barb looked at Oliver, then me, and back to Oliver. 
  "I can't believe that I'm seeing my two babies together in the same room..."  Barb stated. 
  This can't be happening... I thought.
  "Mama, you finally made it!" Oliver walked over and gave her a hug. I awkwardly stood at the door, I wasn't about to go hug a stranger. 
  "Bella, this is Barb, our mother..." Oliver explained.
  What should I do? The person that gave birth to me and then left? What, am I just supposed to all of a sudden be her favorite child? Lord, please help me... What do I do?

Comments

Popular Posts