63910ee1-29ec-4891-b7aa-3b60942f547f
This year I got a chance to visit the beautiful ocean again. I looked into the sea, the beauty is endless. The wind is so very strong by the ocean, it has a unique smell that you can smell for miles. One of the things that is ‘not so great’ about this beach is that there we were little jellyfish called ‘Man of war’ everywhere on the beach. Ever heard of them? They look like tiny little zip lock bags with a blue tint. We were warned about them by some friends of ours. I came very close to stepping on one… thankfully I had my shoes on and missed it. The funny thing was, I was walking with my sister and I just about stepped on it and of course, being the amazing photographer that my sister is, she had to snap a couple pictures of it. Anyways… I all of the sudden spotted something, a tiny little crab! It looked really ‘crabby’. No pun intended :) After walking on the beach for a while, we got back in the van and went to a friend's house. Getting in the van after being at the ocean is kinda difficult because there is sand EVERYWHERE! No joke. My legs, feet, and shoes were covered in sand. Oh well, It was fun.

Comments

Popular Posts