Swimming

Swimming:
    I look over the edge of the deep pool, 8 feet to be exact. Do I want to get in? I thought to myself. It was really hot outside and I wanted to get in, I don't know if you've ever had to rebuild your 'trust' with jumping in? I do. I know I can swim and I know I will come back up, it is just that you get nervous again... Well, my brother took the task of me swimming into his own hands, I stood at the edge of the pool, goggles on, getting ready to jump. And then I was pushed in! What are brothers for? ;) The cold water surrounded me and I came back up and got splashed from my youngest brother jumping in after me... He just laughed at me, I wasn't really mad at him all too much. 
     Some time later, mom and I stood at the edge of the pool and a war broke out...  one of us was going to go in. In the end she kinda let me push her in... Oh well, it was really fun! :) 

Comments

  1. How fun! I love swimming! I have gone twice this week now! :) Thanks for inviting me to view your blog Mads! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts