Piano

  My fingers fumble across the piano as I play 'Would You Bless Our Homes And Families'. I mess up and try again, people often make it look so easy and graceful. Unlike me, I miss notes and mess them up. Do I walk away frustrated? Yeah, it happens a lot. I have to remind myself (when I'm playing for others) what my piano teacher told me a couple years ago, "If you mess up, keep playing." I am still learning how to do it, it seems to be such an easy thing to do until you try it. I have always looked up to my sister, she plays the piano all the time and she is really good. She has determination, she works hard and it sure has payed off. 
 The other day, I was waiting for her to come and play the piano with me and I needed to go somewhere else or do something else and when I came back up she had put a verse by the piano. It said:
Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. 
Psalms 33:3
I thought that was very fitting to be in our instrument corner. 
Anyways, my point is, keep trying, even if you don't want to. I even need to take this advice myself too!;) 

Comments

Popular Posts