Fishing

Fishing:
     I stare into the lake, fishing pole in my hands and wait for a fish to bite my hook. I feel a little tug and set my hook but the fish took my bait. We finished fishing, I caught nothing, but it is always fun going out fishing with family. I just so happened to be fishing with my Uncle, Aunt, and dad so that made it even more funny:). We started back and the wind had picked up, I was sitting in the back of the boat and all I could see was the sky! The ride was rough! I was enjoying the ride and all of the sudden I was splashed with water and I gave out a small squeal of excitement! We just sat and laughed at each other, I was enjoying the ride maybe a little too much! :P I felt like a little girl… it was great. Anyways, I came out of the fishing deal with soaking wet shorts and a huge smile on my face. Totally worth it! ;)


Comments

Popular Posts