Car Rides

    The car hums down the road, music fills the air. I sing at the top of my lungs to a couple songs. My mom sings along and my brother sits in the back just watching us act silly, in my family, when we get tired, some of us get really goofy. It can be pretty interesting! :) We were listening to the Christian radio and just about every song that would come on we would say "Oh, I like this song!" We often mondegreen through a song we like but don't know well. What is your favorite song? Mine is currently 'Daughter of the King' by Jamie Grace. 

Comments

  1. I like "Chain Breaker" - Zach Williams and "Here He Comes" - Joseph Habedank

    love you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the song 'Chain Breaker.' I do not know the other one, I'll have to look it up!

      Miss and love you, Abbs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts