Bella's adventure #1

    "Papa, can I have some?" I asked. 
    "Not yet, Bella. We need to let the cookies cool so you don't burn your mouth." Papa patted my head. 
    "Papa?" 
    "Yes?" Papa's french accent was strong. 
    "I want to become a baker, like you when I grow up." I giggled.
    "Oh, well, it is a good thing you are helping me with the bakery now. When you grow up, this will be your bakery." 
    "Really? I can't wait until the day I own 'Paris Bakery'. I never want to leave this town, it is my home and I love it."
     My favorite thing about Paris is the lights at night. You can see them all over Paris, they light up the sky for miles.
     As I lay in bed with the lights out, I think about the day I will own Papa's bakery. I promise to keep Papa's bakery up and running... Little did I know, things would change. 

Comments

Popular Posts