THE TOP SECRET IS OUT!

Guess what everyone? Today is the day that you will find out what this secret is! Drum roll please!
......................................................................................................................................................
I AM WORKING ON EDITING AND PUBLISHING MY VERY FIRST BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can tell, I am just a little excited! It has been a huge blessing from God. He is teaching me new things and helping me create these stories to share with others. As of right now, it is going through the process of editing. Editing is just the beginning for this book and I am hoping to have it out by the end of 2018. (I know that sounds a really far off but if you have ever worked on a book or any writing project it takes time, and A LOT of it.)
I just want to thank each of you who have read my stories on here and encouraged me in this new stage of writing. Please pray for this book to go smoothly and that it will be able to share God's word to everyone who reads it.
    I will be releasing a TINY bit about my book at some time in the near future, like: The name, the back description, and (of course) when it comes out you will see it RIGHT here, folks!!!

Hope this finds you having a FELICITOUS DAY!



1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. 


Comments

  1. How exciting Madisen! I want to read it when it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is very exciting! Definitely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts